The Hottest Online Game

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Omar the Test Dragon

Omar the Test Dragon
Once upon a time I had a Carrot on a Stick. Then I copied my shaman to the Wrath beta server. To my surprise, when I logged onto the beta realm for the first time, waiting for me at the mailbox was the curious message above. Now, we've covered the riding enchantment ground already (that is, it may not ever go live), but what I want to talk about on this post is my new buddy, Omar the Test Dragon.

I think I have a crush on him. I wonder what he looks like. I expect Omar looks like a cross between Mr. T. and Justin Timberlake -- ohhh, dreamy! Is he a Troll, a Goblin, or is he really a member of the Dragonflight? How wonderful that would be! Nighttime flights above Netherstorm or setting fire to ogres in Stonemaul. How romantic! But if Omar really is a dragonIflight, he speaks differently than I expected. His language style is utterly intoxicating. I mean, his use of exclamation marks alone is enough to give a girl the dizzies. Maybe that's why he doesn't reply to my emails -- perhaps there is a language barrier between us? O, my dear Omar, if you can hear the sound of my voice, I have but one message for you. I am no dawg, just a simple bovine from Mulgore. Peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for information regarding Wow Gold and searched in Google. Some how I landed in your Blog. And found interesting. Yours is a nice Blog with very good content!

Recomended said...

wow gold kaufen

Wow,lovely post

Unknown said...

<a href="http://www.randyrun.co.uk/Aion/Aion-Powerleveling:::5653_5671.html>Aion Power-Leveling</a>

Good post