The Hottest Online Game

Sunday, February 22, 2009

WoW Video: Keep Browsing 2


Warning: The language in this movie is not safe for work.

Today on Moviewatch, we take a look at the second piece from MozQ -- his first, Keep Browsing, was a fun little pastiche of geeky clips and fast cuts, and this one is more of the same. The animation has improved a little bit (the effects in the first few scenes with the gnome are done pretty well), but the humor stays about the same, so if you enjoyed the first one, you'll like this one, too.

Between then and now, he's joined up with a group called Silverlined Productions, so we'll expect to see more from MozQ and his compatriots. Their blog says they've hooked up with a music director to make music for them, so keep your ears open for some original music in future productions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW nice blog buddy!Actually WoW is my favorite appreciation keyword. I also like to play Wow Gold. I was looking for info regarding that and saw your website. Its nice and very interesting.

Anonymous said...

After seeing your Blog I can say that it’s very nice and its content is also very nice. WoW Gold is the topic which I like most to write about. I fact Iwas looking for information regarding Wow Gold and I reached in your blog. But very nice Blog.I liked it.

Recomended said...

goldsoon

Very good post