The Hottest Online Game

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Daily Quest: Of orphans and officers



  • Our sister site Massively asks, "What's in a name?"

  • You have a few days left to get your Children's Week achievements taken care of, and Herding Cats has a few tips for everyone's bane: School of Hard Knocks.

  • Less QQ, More Pewpew has continued their Ulduar video series with their latest addition, Mimiron. You can watch it at the top of this post, or over on their site!

  • World of Matticus's Lodur takes a very close look at the transition into becoming a raid leader.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After seeing your Blog I can say that it’s very nice and its content is also very nice. WoW Gold is the topic which I like most to write about.I fact Iwas looking for information regarding Wow Gold and I reached in your blog. But very nice Blog.I liked it.