The Hottest Online Game

Thursday, April 10, 2008

WoW: Easy Gold Guide Alliance

I havn t made a horde to this point so sorry horde not for you. I have a horde guide later on so hey have fun I have used it so it works so good lick.



In light of some completely useless threads on money making, I thought I'd consolidate the majority of my knowledge when it comes to turning coin. This guide will take you from level 1 to level 40 and if you use these strats you WILL have your mount paid for by 40 and you WILL have top notch gear plus all your spells. The profit margin on these are great and in a few cases HUGE, you just have to invest the time it takes to get the items. That being said, let's get started…..



level 1-15:



Darian Singh in Mage Quarter SW

Sells: blue fireworks schematic

Purchase: 18s

AH price: 1-2g



Soolie Berryfizz in Tinker Town, IF

Sells: Free Action Potion recipe

Purchase: 18s

AH price: 3-4g



level 15-20:

Wenna Silkbeard in Sundown Marsh, Wetlands

Sells: Green Leather Armor and Red Whelp Gloves patterns

Price: 20s

AH price: 1g (each)



Frad Swiftgear in Sundown Marsh, Wetlands

Sells: Minor Recombobulator schematic

Purchase: 15s

AH price 1-2g





level 20-30

Bliztik in Raven Hill, Duskwood

Sells: Shadow Oil Recipe

Purchase: 15s

AH price: 3-5g



Zan Shivsproket in Ravenholt Manor, Hillsbrad Foothills

Sells: Gnomish Cloaking Device schematic

Purchase: 15s

AH price: 8-10g





level 30-40



Rikqiz in Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale

Sells: Gem-studded Leather Belt and Shadow Skin Gloves

Purchase: 35s **** (Thottbot says 35s but I remember it being around 1g each)

AH Price: Belt sells for 4-5g and gloves sell for 3-4g



Pearl diving in Vile Reef

Purchase price: None** (time investment only)

AH price: 4g per stack of 9 pearls

This strat takes a little more then just putting them on the AH.

Make 100's Gold Level 36 - 44

Ultima's guide to making 100g from levels 36 to 44

Introduction


First off, this is HORDE only and is geared to the levels 36-44! I devised this when I hit level 39, and realised 'Damn I spent too much, I will never afford the mount in time!'. I only had 17 gold and I needed to get 90g for my mount by level 40. It took me Level 39 to 5 bars into level 40 to get all the money. I figured out various tactics to make the money, so here they are!


1.Rock Elementals



I racked in a good 8g from this. I simply went to the Badlands and went to the camp at the north west and to the east there are level 37-40 rock elementals. This is pure grinding folks, you simply kill them and keep the items they drop. Vendor everything but the 'Solid Stone', 'Deeprock Salt' and the 'Elemental Earth' because at the AH you can make a much larger profit. This is a real good place to grind.



2.Scarlet Monastery

This is the king of money making. Get a level 60 friend to run the armory and library over and over (Cathedral if you get 2 high levels) and keep the loot and cash. A run with friends that give you all loot and the cash they earned at end ranges from 7-11 gold. Another way is to just run it with a normal group, the loot isn't as good but each FULL run of every part of the instance gets you at least 3g (And a whole lot of exp!). The ultimate grind place for cash is the graveyard in Scarlet Monastery. If you can get yourself past the elite bad guys in the beginning, and into the graveyard proper, the Forsaken Spirits drop from 1 to 8 silver, along with greys and the occasional green, and they're Levels 30-32 non-elites. They come in packs of three, and a rogue has little to no problems taking them down hard and fast.



3.Stranglethorn Vale
STV is gank city, but it isn't as bad as people tell. Just head to the north east and farm the Adventure Co. Geologists. They drop a lot of silk that can be sent to the AH and drop quite a few greens this is great for money, but it gets old fast, doing this for too long can drive you mad! Another good spot is the murlocs, they always have chests all around and are easy to kill. They have low def and don't hit hard so you can take a good 3-4 of em down without resting! These guys always drop 1-3 silver which is pretty good if you ask me.

!!!Gold prices may vary by server population and tmie of day!!

1 comments:

Marcus Ty said...

My level 10 gnome makes most of his money in the Auction House, although all of your tips above work as well.

I explain some of my Gnomes Auction House tips in my guide which is free to subscribers wow gold guide.

Cheers
Marcus Ty
http://www.wowgoldmastery.com